Extract Email Addresses from Files and Folders
Email Extractor allows you to search for email addresses on your computer.
You can enter the path, or specify a file or folder.
Once the path to the file/folder is set, click the Start Search button. The results list will contain valid email addresses without duplicates.
Split big files
If your email list file is large, you can split it into smaller files using the Split big files feature. To do this, select the file, destination directory and name for the received files, the number emails in the file and click Extract Emails.
Save the results
To save the results, click the Save button. The wizard dialog will open.
Select columns which should be exported. You can select only the Email column in order to export emails only. Click the button Next
Specify a file in the Save File dialog and the program will immediately save the results of searching in it.
- Extract Email Addresses using Search Engines
- Extract Email Addresses from Websites
- Extract Email Addresses from Websites with Login and Password
- Extract Email Addresses from Websites in Manual Mode
- Extract Email Addresses from Social Networks Search
- Extract Email Addresses from Files and Folders
- Extract Email Addresses from Email Accounts
- Extract Email Addresses of Website Owners
- Extract Phone Numbers
- Save Emails to File
- Search History